Bedtime stories

12:48 Unknown 0 Comments




Hey it's me...

you probably don't know who 'me' is but hey, I ain't handing out goodbye kisses on the first date mate, lets take it easy, shall we.

Since I got a lot of time to overthink these days, time which I earned for quitting my Job if you care to ask... I thought about Life, Love, Betrayal and other stuff,
yeah  kind of cheesy but you know, this are the very things that leaves every human being scared and wounded, not always from the outside, but mostly from the inside.
Like why is life so unfair again ?
Good people dying like flies, saints dealing with sinners problems and murderers sitting home eating caviar infront of giant tv screens,
I mean what is wrong with you World, you seriously need to get your shit together, like come on man -.-
Well after having some gym time, getting rid of that sweaty underwear and having a nice bubbly bath I thought,
them good people dying to soon are most likely enjoying Life in heaven right now...
that saint dealing with sinners stuff is probably guided by King Jesus himself, so he'll be okay
and that murderer eating caviar will apparently go to hell if he/she won't repent.
I guess Life is fair afterall, cause its unfair to everybody.

And then there is that thing about love which makes us all go crazy.
His Love was not hers, and hers wasn't his.
I don't understand why love always has to be so complicated I mean,
 you just have her best interest at heart, girl and you just his period.
Come on people, ove isn't that difficult, people are.
The Question here is why does your love hurt, but mine doesn't?

Note to myself
Do more of what makes u happy.


MirrortalkResume.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare: